- 1 Red Beet
- 1 Gold Beet
- Organic Pea Shoots
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the beets in hot water until you are able to easily spear it with the tip of a knife.
- The beets should feel tender (about 25 minutes)
- Once they are cooked through, set them aside and let them cool.
- Once cooled down peel of the skin.
- Then, cut them into very thin slices and set aside.
- On a serving plate, lay down some of the pea shoots to create a bed for the beets.
- Stack the beet slices one on top of the other, interchanging colors.
- Stack a total of about 8 slices.
- Garnish the top with a little pinch more of the pea shoots (chop them a little bit so they aren’t so long).
- To season, drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle salt and pepper.