This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- 1 Zucchini
- Baby Arugula
- Sliced Almonds
- Parmesan Cheese, graded
For the Dressing
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 2 tsp sugar
- Dry Oregano
- Carefully slice the raw zucchini into 4 equal slices, long-ways.
- Setting the slices on a plate, drizzle olive oil over both sides.
- Season with salt, pepper and dry oregano, both sides as well.
- Heat up a cast iron griddle and pour down some olive oil.
- Place down each zucchini and grill them for about 2 minutes, then flip them over and grill the other side for another 2 minutes (you don’t want to over cook the zucchini).
- When done, remove from the griddle and cut each zucchini slice in half at a diagonal.
- Wash the baby arugula and place a handful down onto a plate.
- Place 2-3 sliced halves on top of the baby arugula and garnish with sliced almonds and graded parmesan cheese.
- To Make the Dressing: Combine mayo, lemon juice and seasonings and whisk together.