This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- MED/HI HEAT
- In a sauce pan combine soy sauce, water and rice wine vinegar.
- Add brown sugar and white sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add garlic and ginger powder.
- Separately, combine corn starch with a little bit of water to dissolve.
- Add cornstarch mixture to sauce pan (this will allow the teriyaki sauce to thicken).
- Whisk vigorously until thick.
- Add pineapple juice and mix together.