This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sesame Seeds
- Zest of 1/2 of an orange
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook quinoa according to directions. When done, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, quinoa and chopped green onions.
- Mix gently to avoid mushing the quinoa.
- Add 1/2 tsp of chili flakes, salt and pepper,1 tsp peanut oil and zest of 1/2 orange to turkey mix.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Preheat ove to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of turkey mix and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Place meatball onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Toss meatballs in Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce and sprinkle them with sesame seeds.