This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup coco powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1.5 cups mini marshmellows
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a small or medium sized bowl combine flour, coco powder and salt and mix together
- In a large bowl combine sugar and eggs and whisk together
- Add vanilla extract and oil to bowl of sugar and eggs
- Slowly begin adding in the flour/coco powder combo to the large bowl.
- Whisk thoroughly to prevent clumping.
- Once brownie batter is smooth, add walnuts and marshmellows
- Gently mix all ingredients together
- Grease a 9 x 14 pyrex with butter
- Evenly pour in brownie batter
- Finally add chocolate chips as the top layer of the brownies, do not mix them in (add as much as you want)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes