This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
This recipe is hands down my favorite side to make because its delicious, super easy to make and it’s done in under 30 minutes. I also love snacking on sweet potato fries in the middle of my day when I am hit with that sudden midday craving. I played around with this recipe and decided to add nutritional yeast to the fries for that little added cheesiness! I am so happy I did this, it gave the fries this amazing crispy coating, and the nutty cheesy flavor was a huge plus.
– 1 large sweet potato (I prefer to use Japanese sweet potatoes)
– pink salt
– garlic powder
– dry oregano
– nutritional yeast
– avocado oil
– preheat oven at 400 degrees
– cut sweet potato, thin cut
– place all cut up sweet potatoes into a bowl and pour a light coat of avocado oil and toss
– season to taste and continue to toss until all fries are coated evenly
– place parchment paper on baking sheet and place fries side by side without overlapping them
– bake for a total of 25 minutes (flipping once half way through)