Are you ready to develop healthy habits
in the kitchen + grocery store?
My food focused program teaches you how to shop for quality ingredients and trustworthy brands in order to have a nontoxic environment in your kitchen.
Also, let’s get you in the habit of making delicious and healthy homemade meals!
I am so glad that you are interested in this amazing 1:1 Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Program! Over the next 21 days we are going to work together on ways to change your habits in the kitchen and at the grocery store. We are going to go through your pantry, your fridge, your freezer, and audit what should stay and what needs to GO. The next three weeks are going to be all about making changes, learning new skills and building your confidence to know that sustaining a healthy lifestyle does not have to be intimidating.
I’m your coach, Dani McBride— and my passion for healthy, nutritious and wholesome foods began way back in my early 20’s. My love for food has taught me how to shop for the best quality ingredients, how to prepare delicious meals made with whole food ingredients, and how to properly stock up the pantry and refrigerator with the right items.
I am so excited to have you be a part of this amazing program! It has taken a lot of time and dedication for me to put this program together for you to ensure that the next 21 days will be abundant in valuable information, simple to understand, and completely achievable. My motto is that healthy doesn’t have to be difficult, expensive, or extremely time consuming… yes, it will require some time because we are going to be meal planning and making all of our own homemade meals which is truly the foundation for sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
Here is a sneak peek at what you can expect when you decide to commit to the program:
1) 21 days of 1:1 coaching support from me! We are going to hop on a live call on 4 different occasions through the course of three weeks. The first call will be the ultimate purge— we are going to go through your pantry, fridge and freezer and toss out anything that isn’t going to support your new lifestyle. The other three calls will be held weekly to check in and chat. You will also have complete access to me via text or email… I am here for whenever you need me!
2) You will receive the complete program eBook which is both your trusty guide and interactive workbook to help you along the way!
3) I will provide you with delicious and wholesome recipes for you to choose from as we put together your meal plan each week. This will be a great way for you to learn how to prep for the week, so there is no second guessing about what you will be needing to make for yourself and/or your family!
4) We are going to go over understanding how to read food labels and which ingredients (or “toxic terms”) you want to be avoiding.
5) I will show you how to make your trip to the grocery store a positive and healthy one! I will guide you on how to properly shop for the right foods and products. I will also touch a bit on how to keep your shopping trips earth friendly with some simple waste-reducing tips!